I have had time to think. Some things have become clear to me.
Some strong, clear and simple words from me.
1. I will be now taking scheduled breaks a lot more often. If I fall apart i’m not going to useful to ANYONE
3. I will delete threads as soon as they become septic.
4. I will no longer repost questions that I feel may become septic.
5. Community First. Every Time.
6. I will ban people straight away, I’m taking a more hardline approach on this. – Abide by the code or you’re banned. SIMPLE!
7. I will go with my gut – I can no longer listen to what everyone thinks all of the time as it’s way too draining.
8. There is ALWAYS a diplomatic way to say ANYTHING. Type, put yourself in the questioners shoes, read and k Keep if you feel that it is advice that can be used. DELETE if you feel it may be taken wrong.
9. I will no longer deal with arguments, AT ALL. We are all passionate about certain subjects however if what your about to say is not going to have a positive impact on our community make sure you just keep on scrolling.
And I have two favours to ask of you.
1.Please either message the page and tell me if someone is being out of line OR simply ignore them. Sometimes people just like to have their 5 minutes of fame. Sad I know.
2. Please read the question properly and answer the actual question rather than giving your opinion on it. Unless of course they are asking for your opinion.
“Anyone can criticize or condemn, It takes a bigger person to act with compassion and empathy. The moment a human feels understood, their burdens lifts. And that is the moment change occurs”. - Kristy Vallely The Imperfect Mum”
Thanks GIRLS – Love and cherish you all! we just need to be on the same page.
RESPECT, FAIRNESS, COMPASSION and EMPATHY. – That’s what this sisterhood is about. X