This colourful book is a quick and easy spelling reference for students from middle primary upwards.
Blake's Spelling Guide is a vital tool for anyone wanting to be a great speller.
It contains information about how to:
- Represent spoken words in written form
- Apply the rules and conventions of English spelling
- Change words to fit the grammar of written text.
- Practice exercises (with answers) and a comprehensive glossary are included to help students improve their knowledge and understanding of spelling.
- There are also 12 Word Lists for quick reference covering: Homonyms; Homophones; Antonyms; Frequently misspelt words; Latin and Greek roots; Homographs; Prefixes; Suffixes; Compound words and High frequency words