This sisterhood has grown beyond our wildest expectations. As a community we have created our own network of women coming together to help one another.
HOWEVER, with this has come some unexpected hurdles.
How do we make sure you are all heard and people see the questions?
We spend a lot of time ensuring our community is safe. Questions are re-posted and the fun stuff keeps coming through!
We have had to make some changes to the way we handle the page for both the safety and the betterment of our community.
If you’re not aware, Facebook has limited the amount of people who see our posts. Which means that with over 12,000 in our community, your question may only reach 10% of our group – if that.
So here’s our plan – read on!
If you love this page and want to make sure you don’t miss anything, please use your mouse (via your PC not Mobile) and hover over the ‘Like’ button and select ‘Add to Interests’. This way you will see all our posts come up daily.
The Questions you ASK & ANSWER – How it will work.
- Please post ALL questions to our wall I think that will foster more of a “community feel”. You will know who you’re talking to and it’s more like a conversation. You may even make new friends.
- Preface all questions with I.M Q: (Imperfect Mum Question) and add the topic, e.g I.M Q: Toilet Training.
- Please only PM (Private Message) the page if the question is somewhat delicate in nature, and you need to remain anonymous.
- We will NO LONGER be re-posting questions of a MEDICAL/SYMPTOM or LEGAL questions to the news-feed, please don’t ask on the wall either. Medical Questions can be asked here and Legal questions can be asked here.
- We will be drastically reducing the amount of questions we will be posting per day (as above, no,medical or legal ones will be re-posted) in order of receipt via PM. – It may take up to 24hours + for us to repost so please be patient.
- We will post a reminder daily to visit the page, when you have time, scroll through and assist everyone else with their questions if you think you can help.
- Please re-read your question to check that it makes sense. And reads ok.
- Please give us much detail as possible or else the reader will just fill in the blanks with their imagination which often results in incorrect advice, arguments or conflict.
- We do not do replies on your behalf. Nor do we add to your question, hence the reason you need to check that all information prior to posting.
- If someone is being a Asshole please message the page straight away with the persons name (first and last), time, and what the question was regarding.
- Opinions are not advice. Please just stick to giving advice. We’re all about, understanding, supporting and being there for each other.
- If you haven’t read the code of conduct please do here.
Thanks for reading and please press like back on the page when you’ve read. Ta. – From the I.M Sisterhood. xx